Thursday, June 26, 2008

Devon: Crawler and Messy Eater!







Devon is now over 9 months old. He enjoys playing in his Winnie the Pooh walker, as you can see. He is basically crawling. He just kind of pushes himself along with his feet and gets where he wants to go. In the 4th picture you can kind of see his way of crawling. He looks so big to me now! I think the 4th picture also shows how long he is getting. At his 9 month checkup, he weighed in at 18 lbs. 9 oz., but that was with his clothes on.

Devon tries to take the spoon from me when I feed him sometimes. I let him try to feed himself, but he just wanted to play with the spoon and ended up squishing the food in his hand. Imagine that! I had Emily take the last picture, because I realized that I didn't have that many pictures of just Devon and me. I also wanted a picture of my new haircut. It's so much easier to fix my hair now!

No comments: