Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our New Nephews






There have been two new additions to the Rowbury family. Titan Craig Wright was born on June 5, and Dax Christopher Rowbury was born on June 17. In the first picture, Bryce's Aunt Peggy is holding Titan on the left and Dax on the right. We took a few family pictures while we were in Tetonia this weekend. I'll name everyone in the 4th picture for those of you who don't know them all. From left: Kathy and Craig, Ashley is holding McKinlee, Yates is behind her, Crystal is holding Titan, Tucker is in front of her, next is Kylie, Jared, and Dax, and then us!
I just took the last picture of Devon today. He was eating an apples and chicken meal and made a huge mess.

1 comment:

JR said...

Devon has gotten so big! I hope we can all see each other soon!

Even though I've yet to meet you Catherine, I'm happy Bryce has found you.

I love you all!
-Jamie (Bryce's cousin)