Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memory Game

My sister did this on her blog and I thought it was a cool idea:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you had with us together It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I've been related to Bryce for 23 years. It's kind of hard to pick just one memory. Hehe.

It would probably be writing letters back and forth while he was on his mission and I was doing AmeriCorps. Either that or when we were about 10 and 11 and playing POGs. lol.

JR said...

Sorry, meant to do that using my blogger name, not my email.

The Wright Family said...

Oh Brycer, Lots of good times. The poor Ford bloodclot driving into our house was definitely one of the most memorable and WORST! I remember when we were little teaming up with a scheming Jared and using the little shapes that went in the red/blue pull apart ball and pee'ing in one of the cups and telling you it was lemonade...Awful, I know! Trust me...we got in trouble and I think I may still be getting paid back from my own kiddos! Lots of love!

Cat, I remember the first time you came down with Bryce and going to Zion and thinking how beautiful you were (are). I'm so glad my little bro found himself a fab wife!