Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!











This was the day before my birthday, but we were in Utah on my actual birthday, so I celebrated with Mom and Emily this day. Mom made me dinner and a chocolate cake with chocolate icing - my favorite! Who says you can have too much chocolate? I got some great gifts from Mom and Emily. Emily gave me the feather pen with purple ink, like how they used to write in the olden days. Mom gave me the red shirt I'm posing with (I forget to flip the picture the right way). Mom also got me Spongebob Season 5 (yes!), a pair of jeans, Twilight earrings, and a mini trampoline. My gift from Bryce was going to the Jazz game, and I also received gifts and cards from other friends and family. Thank you! I was so excited to get the yellow Longaberger pan from my stepmom. Devon broke my other one, and I had been pretty upset about it. They are the best pans, so I was sad to lose one. Now I have another one! Karen and Dad also sent me a customized journal that has my favorite picture of me, Bryce, and Devon. Needless to say, I did pretty well on my birthday. In the top picture, Devon is pulling out all of Mom's movies. Surprise, surprise!




1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Nice loot!