Monday, November 16, 2009

Elizabeth is here!






On Saturday, Catherine called when I had just got done playing basketball telling me that she was having contractions and I needed to get home and get her to the hospital. At 9:19 on November 14th, Elizabeth Jane was born. She weighed 7lbs 5oz and was 18 inches long. She is a sweetie and already has dad wrapped around her little finger. We brought her home today and Devon has been really sweet with her so far. Both Catherine and Elizabeth are doing well and are healthy. We will post more pictures as we take more. Love you all!

5 comments:

The Wright Family said...

That's it! She's so cute...where'd those CHEEKS come from?!? LOL! One more thing...cute picture of Cat & Lizzie, cute picture of Grandpa & Lizzie. Missing pictures of Dad & Lizzie and Devon & Lizzie! I'm a pictures sort of gal...thanks for hooking me up with an instant fix from the hospital!!!! LOVE YOU ALL! Can't wait for some Christmas snuggles!

Holly & Kasey said...

What a cutie!! Catherine you look so good and SO happy!! Congratulations! Little girls are so fun!

Unknown said...

Catherine,
I'm so happy for you guys! Elizabeth is beautiful. I can't wait for her first visit to Indiana. You guys take care and tell your mom I said hi.

Missy Snow said...

Congrats! Catherine, you look beautiful.

t.m. said...

YAY!! Congratulations. I am glad to hear both you and the baby are doing well.