Monday, January 25, 2010

Graduation Day!!!


Sorry that I haven't updated the blog in awhile. Our Picasa program crashed, so I haven't been able to fix red eyes on the pictures, and I didn't want to post them with red eyes. The program still isn't fixed, but I realized that I do have a lot of pictures that don't have any red eye issues, so I am posting some of those. Bryce graduated on December 18 with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Elder Richard G. Scott from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles came to speak at Commencement. He is pictured on the left of President Kim B. Clark who is in the center in the red. After graduation, we went to Olive Garden for lunch, one of Bryce's favorite restaurants. His grandma Pauline met us there, along with Bryce's parents and my mom, sister, and stepdad.


No comments: