Friday, March 26, 2010

Silly Devon!!!

Devon is quite the funny child. He decided to get into the baby swing one day, which isn't the greatest idea since his weight could break it, but I thought he looked pretty funny in it. He used to love being in that thing, and now Lizzy loves it! He is in my grandma's dog's cage in another picture. He kept shutting himself in there, and thought it was great! His hair ended up looking like a mohawk one day since he messed it up right after I fixed it. Pretty studly, huh? I also took a picture of Devon's first haircut. I had trimmed the bottom of his hair before, but this was an all out haircut. Lauren Perotto is cutting his hair. She used to be in my ward and charges really well for haircuts, colorings, etc. If anyone lives in Rexburg, let me know and I can get it to you. She cut my hair once, and if we hadn't moved, I would have kept going to her. Lauren couldn't believe how good Devon was. He sat perfectly still and made it really easy for her to cut his hair. What a nice boy!



1 comment:

Missy Snow said...

I can't believe how big he is!