Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Little Kids

I still had another picture of Elizabeth opening presents that I forgot to post, so here's that one. Her cousin, Titan, is in the picture, too. Lizzy was so tired one day that she just zonked out in her eating seat. She ate her snacks and fussed for maybe a minute. By the time I came to get her, she was out. It seems like I always end up forgetting to rotate at least one picture, so sorry about that. Isn't Devon looking cool in his shades? LOL! The other picture is of Devon and our next door neighbor, Nola. They have fun playing together outside, but when she was over the day the picture was taken, Devon kept trying to be too rough with her. Nola only has a little sister, so she's not used to being picked on by a boy. Her dad kept telling her that was just how little boys are, but I still felt bad that Devon was picking on her!



No comments: