Thursday, July 14, 2011

Silly Kids!

I just took some random cute shots of the kids a couple of months ago. Lizzy likes to "help" me dust, so here she is dusting my bedroom dresser. She is also really funny when she eats sandwiches. She opens them up and eats what's inside of them, so her bread falls all apart. You probably can't tell, but she had peanut butter all over her face in the picture with the sandwich.

For some reason, when we put Devon into time out, a lot of the time he knocks over his basketball hoop. One day he started hollering for me from his room and I came in to find him like this. I wouldn't get him out until I had taken a picture! Lizzy has her binky in a couple of these pictures, but we are done with the binky now. Yay! We were constantly losing them, so I am glad to be done with it.



No comments: