Monday, August 1, 2011

Millennium Park

On the day we went to Chicago, we went to see Buckingham Fountain and we went to Millennium Park. The kids had a blast playing in the water. However, we had a big scare there. I told Devon it was time to leave the water area, and he took off running away from me. He's never gone too far before, so I figured he would come back any second. But no, he just kept running and was heading towards the busy road. I was panicked by that point, so I took off running, barefoot, and made quite a spectacle of myself yelling for Devon. He did end up stopping before he got close to the road. A man saw me running and was standing by Devon to make sure he didn't go any further, so I was grateful for that. Needless to say, Devon got in some trouble over that!



No comments: