Sunday, April 14, 2013

East Idaho Kid's Fair

 We took the kids to the East Idaho Kids Fair because we got free tickets. I'm glad the tickets were free, because it wasn't worth the money for tickets. Devon and Lizzy did have loads of fun jumping around in the bouncy houses, though. They got to see Spongebob and Dora the Explorer, although we didn't get pictures because the line was way too long. Luckily the kids got to see Spongebob in the Toys R Us parking lot a couple of days earlier. I took pictures on my phone then. That's also when I got the free tickets. The kids loved seeing Spongebob. Lizzy kept holding his hand. It was really cute.



 There were police officers at the fair, so the kids got a picture with their car. I said that better be the only time they are in the back of a police car!


Super Baby! Austin's brand new jammies!

No comments: