Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Gift Exchange

 Lizzy got this Baby Alive Doll from her Grammy. She has wanted this doll for a long time. Grammy also got her the Sofia the First amulet she's holding below.


 Grammy gave Devon his own treasure chest filled with chocolate gold coins and silver chocolate nuggets and toys. Devon loves anything to do with pirates and treasure chests.





   A light up phone from Grammy.
 Mom got me this Psych shirt. Love it!
 Mom is unwrapping the Six Sister's Stuff book I got her. I love it. It has awesome recipes and craft ideas.
 One of Kevin's favorite treats.
 A Scooby Doo stuffed animal and blanket from his Grandma and Grandpa.
 Emily gave Lizzy this Barbie camper she had when she was younger. Lizzy loves it!
 Austin confiscated the sword that Emily gave Devon.
 Jared gave Devon some of his old action figures from Power Rangers and Star Wars.
 Emily and I both got the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book from Grandma. I'm sure most of you are thinking I'm way too old for those books, but I can't help it, they're hilarious.
 Bryce got loaded up with bobbleheads from The Office. This one is Andy Bernard from Emily.
 I gave Emily these pineapple earrings from Psych.
 Jared used to imitate Chris Farley when he played Matt Foley on Saturday Night Live. I couldn't resist getting him the bobblehead. Jared did an imitation for us after opening it.


 Austin loves this toy. The balls pop all over the place and he even throws some of his other toys and binkys in it to watch them bounce around. He got this from his Grandma and Grandpa.




 Here are Lizzy's action figures from Uncle Jared.

 Karen and Dad sent this Duck Dynasty cup out for Jared. He loves anything to do with Duck Dynasty.
 Devon and Lizzy got these t-shirts from Grandma and Grandpa.

 My mom got this book for Bryce. He was excited when he found out John Stockton had written a book.
Oscar Martinez from The Office.

No comments: