Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Girl!

Catherine had an ultrasound appointment yesterday, and at first the doctor couldn't tell if the baby was a boy or a girl. So, he went ahead and did all of the other stuff (checking the heart, doing measurements, etc). Devon kept looking at the ultrasound and saying "baby, baby" over and over again, so at least he understands, somewhat, what is going on. After a little bit, the doctor checked again and said that we are having a girl! The doctor said that both mom and baby are healthy and the expected due date remains the same-December 10th. We definitely have some busy months ahead. :)

3 comments:

Holly & Kasey said...

Oh how exciting!! Little girlies are so fun! Congratulations!

Tom said...

Congratulations!! I was nervous when I first found out I was having a girl. But to be honest, I am so happy I had a girl. My daughter is so much fun. Good luck!

Missy said...

Yay! how fun! You get to do all the baby shopping pretty much over again! I'm so happy for you :)