Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Misc. Pics



Here are just some different pictures that I have taken recently. Bryce and I went to Mammoth Hot Springs about a week and a half ago in Yellowstone National Park. We had already bought Playmill tickets to see "Guys and Dolls" on August 15, and then we found out that the park was free that weekend, so we decided to take advantage of it. This was the first time that we had gone to this part of the park. They were doing some construction, which included a lot of blasting, so we didn't see too many animals this time. I have never gotten to see a bear or a moose while I've been in the park.

I had Emily take a picture of my pregnant self to let you all see my belly's progress. I will be 25 weeks along tomorrow, and recently had to start pulling out the maternity shirts. I have been wearing maternity pants for awhile, but hadn't had to wear the shirts until a few days ago.

The reason I took a picture of the back of Devon's head was because he had his first official haircut. I trimmed a little curl awhile ago, but I really got the scissors going this time. I had to have Bryce and Emily help me hold onto Devon while I cut his hair, because he wasn't too thrilled with the process. I took the picture of Devon in his car, because I thought it was funny that he had put my car keys in the keyhole. I was looking for my keys and all of a sudden noticed them in his car. He's a funny boy, that's for sure!

No comments: