Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hike to Table Rock

We went on a hike about a week and a half ago in Teton Valley. Bryce's grandma, Joyce, decided that she wanted to hike up to Table Rock one last time. I was doing fine until we got to the switchbacks. It was really hard on my short little legs. We didn't end up making it all the way to Table Rock, unfortunately. A group of us broke up from Bryce's grandma's group so that we could try to make it to the top. However, we didn't do that soon enough, so we ended up running out of time to make it all the way to Table Rock. We had to start heading back, or else we would have still been on the hike when it got dark. Bryce and I were super sore afterward. I have never been so sore in my life! It was still fun spending time with family, though, and I got some really great pictures of the beautiful scenery.

You can see the Tetons really well behind us in this picture.

No comments: