Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Playing Together


Devon has been wanting to play with Lizzy a lot lately. I have to watch him, though, because he'll get too rough sometimes. One day I wasn't paying enough attention, and I realized that he had picked her up and put her on his bed. Thankfully nothing happened, but he could have hurt her doing that. Then later I see him dragging Elizabeth by the arms because he wanted her to come play in his room! He is always telling me Lizzy wants. He will say, "She wants to come play in my room." Or, "Lizzy wants this toy." I'm glad that he enjoys playing with her. Now that she is crawling around and playing with more things, it has been really fun for Devon to be with her.

I was trying to show the little bit of hair that Lizzy has in this picture. She had been wearing a headband and it pushed her hair straight up. You can see it a little bit.
Bryce and I babysat our friends' kids, Weston and Broc recently. Devon loves playing with them. We got out the little pool that we bought recently for the kids to play in. That was a big hit. Devon will soon get to play with Weston and Broc more often because their family will be moving really close by to us, so we are excited about that!



Devon loves getting into Lizzy's toy box and playing with her toys. When he takes his toys away from Lizzy, I remind him that he plays with her toys just as much!

No comments: