Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We went up to Tetonia for the 4th of July. Bryce was in his friend, Larry Dietterich's, wedding as a groomsman. Larry got married on the 2nd. The wedding was outside, so the picture is kind of bright. Jared came up with us, and then Mom, Kevin, and Emily came up on Saturday evening. We went to Huntsman Springs to hear Glenn Beck speak. I had to leave early, though, because Elizabeth was just getting too fussy. It was getting late and she was tired and cold, so I took the kids and Jared and Emily and left. I was bummed since I didn't get to hear much of what Glenn Beck had to say. The program started a lot later than we thought it was going to, so by the time he started speaking, Lizzy was pretty much ready to go. We watched the Huntsman Springs fireworks from Craig and Kathy's house, and then Craig set off some that he had bought. I couldn't believe how cold it was - We were wearing blankets outside it was so cold. The weather has been perfect since Saturday, so that figures. We also went to the parade in Victor on Saturday. I helped Devon get some candy, and I even caught a High Range t-shirt. (That's where Bryce used to work.) Devon was tuckered out after all the fireworks, so Papa wrapped him up in his blankie and carried him up to bed. Emily ended up putting him into bed with her. She loves sleeping in the same room with him. Jared will kill me for putting this picture on the blog of him wearing Devon's clip-on tie. He told me I couldn't get his face in the picture, and I was like, "Yeah, right!"



No comments: