Monday, July 12, 2010

More House Pics

Our master bathroom is the leopard print one, and the kids' bathroom is the palm tree one. We wanted to do some kind of Disney character decoration for the kids' bathroom, but everything seemed to be either just for boys or just for girls, so we decided on the palm trees. I think it turned out pretty cute. Our laundry area goes out to the garage, and I like the space that I have to do laundry. At our townhouse the washer and dryer were just in a little closet, so this is much nicer. Lizzy's room was fun to do. I put a Cruella De Vil barbie doll that my grandma gave me on her windowsill. (She looks just like Glenn Close. It's a cool Barbie.) We put our bookcase in her room since there really wasn't another place for it. The kids' closets are very spacious with a few shelves and double doors. We may end up painting the kids' rooms one of these days, but for now they are fine.


No comments: