Monday, July 12, 2010

OUR HOUSE!!!

Here are the pictures of our house that I have been promising. I took two pictures of the kitchen; one of them is more of the dining area. I also took two pictures of our bedroom so you could see the different angles. Our bedroom is a nice size, and I especially love that we have a master bathroom and a great walk-in closet. A lot of things that used to have to stay in storage were able to fit into our closet, which was really nice. We had a housewarming party on Saturday. We had some good food and great company. It was really fun.



2 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

Dah. I am so jealous! I can't wait for this day!

Jamie Blake said...

Wow, we lost contact for a little while, and now look at you guys! Homeowners and everything. I am very excited (and slightly envious) for you guys!!! Hope things are going well.