Monday, October 18, 2010

Cute Little Lizzy!

I had never taken a picture of Lizzy in the bathtub, and I wanted one for her baby book, so I finally remembered to do it! Lizzy does really well with taking baths, as you can see!
Here she has sweet potatoes all over mouth. That is one baby food that she seems to really like. She's not real big on snacks, other than Cheerios. I usually give her a few after she eats her baby food.


Elizabeth is scared to death of animals, so she must not realize that the dog is right next to her. When she first saw the dog, (Anakin Skywalker is his name) she screamed like an adult woman! It scared me to death. I'm hoping that she will start getting used to animals since Grandma has a little dog named Maisy. Every so often she seems to get used to an animal, but the next thing we know, she's scared again.

No comments: