Monday, October 18, 2010

Trip to Indiana

We went to Indiana for a week in September. Bryce, the kids, and I flew out on the 18th, and came back home on the 25th. Emily, Kevin, and my mom flew out on the 17th to help my grandma pack up her U-haul and moved her out to Rexburg, Idaho. It's been so great to have her here!
Devon got this remote control truck for his birthday from my Grandpa Dean and his wife, Mia. Devon LOVES playing with cars and trucks.

Devon had a blast on my dad's four wheeler, tractors, and cub cadet. He kept calling the cub cadet a four wheeler, and the four wheeler a motorcycle! His favorite thing was starting up each vehicle with a key.


This is not an Indiana picture, but I wanted to fit this one in somewhere. Lizzy is enjoying some of her little baby crackers.
This picture was also taken at home. I love her little smile in this picture! She is having fun rummaging through Devon's toy box.Here we are at my dad's house on Sunday, September 19th.

No comments: