Monday, October 18, 2010

Funny Stories

The other day, Bryce turned off Devon's Spongebob movie so that he could watch football. Devon wasn't happy about that, although he had watched Spongebob for most of the day. So the next day, Devon told Bryce that he wanted him to come watch Spongebob with him. Even though Bryce hates Spongebob, he agreed to watch it. Then Devon takes the remotes and tells Bryce, "No football, no basketball, and no Xbox, Bryce." I said, "He sure does know you pretty well, Bryce!" Oh, kids say the darnedest things! LOL!


We have been working on potty training Devon, something I should have worked harder on before now, but what can ya do? He had been showing some good improvement until today for some reason. But we'll keep working on it. So this wasn't funny at the time, but when I told my mom about it later, it seemed funny after the fact. Devon was playing outside while I watched him. All of a sudden I smelled poop. I asked Devon what he was doing and he said, "Pooping...and peeing!" He must not have realized that he had to pee, too, because I could tell that it startled him that all of a sudden he had pee running down his leg. The look on his face was priceless. I felt sorry for him, but I need him to see that that is not a good feeling to pee or poop your pants. Then he starts walking bowlegged through the garage. Once again I felt bad for him, but...it was kinda funny.

No comments: